Friday 13 May 2011

The Best Half-Saree Design Picture

Have a good look at the design of the blouse! Isn't it totally adorable?

This is by far the best half-saree design I've ever seen. Everything from the dupatta to the blouse design to the cut of the skirt to the colours to the silver embellishments, I love. Too bad nice designs like this weren't around when I was a teenager, otherwise I actually would've worn a half-saree. I guess it's still not too late!

It's very pretty, softly feminine and extremely posh all at once. Click on the image for a better view! Check out the bling on the skirt border, such a neat idea.





Here's a closer look.

Another view of the same fabulous design. I can't find anything to criticize about it. I absolutely adore this half saree. It's going on my favourite designs list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...